Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Aston Martin Vantage comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Aston Martin Vantage
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Aston Martin Vantage on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 6.95 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin Vantage starts at ₹ 2.95 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Aston Martin Vantage base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aston Martin Vantage comes in 503 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- BMW X7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Audi Q7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Lewis Hamilton Leads The Charge In F1 To Speak About The Death Of George Floyd; Teams & Drivers Follow
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Royal Enfield Sees A 69 Per Cent Drop In Overall Sales
- Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,729
- Car Sales May 2020: Honda Cars India Records 96.72 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?