Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 36.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Kodiaq gets 148 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Ultra Limited Edition MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR ML Unveiled
- BS6 Toyota Fortuner Receives A Price Hike Of ₹ 48,000
- Volkswagen India Goes Digital With Its Pre-Owned Business; Launches Das Welt Auto 3.0
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Maserati's First Hybrid Car Coming Soon
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?