Skoda Octavia Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Lamborghini Huracan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 15.49 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Octavia Diesel top-end costs ₹ 26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.1 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Octavia base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Octavia gets 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lamborghini Huracan comes in 4 Petrol 630, 640, 602, 580 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Lamborghini Huracan
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- SUVs Dominate Hyundai's Online Sales Amid Coronavirus Gloom
- Volvo Cars Sales Soar 40% In May Compared To April As Virus Curbs Ease
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?