Skoda Rapid Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Renault Captur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 7.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 108 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Lockdown 4.0: Hyundai Opens 806 Showrooms And 863 Workshops
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift vs Toyota Camry: Price Comparison
- Skoda Karoq vs Volkswagen T-Roc vs Jeep Compass: Price Comparison
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?