Tata Hexa Vs Ferrari 488 GTB comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and Ferrari 488 GTB
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs Ferrari 488 GTB on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari 488 GTB starts at ₹ 3.88 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 12.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.37 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari 488 GTB base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari 488 GTB gets 660 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and Ferrari 488 GTB
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?