Tata Nano Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comparison
Compare Tata Nano and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nano Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 3.71 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.49 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nano and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nano
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch: Price Expectation
- Rural Markets Attribute To 20 Per Cent Of The Hyundai Creta's Bookings
- MG Hector Plus: All You Need To Know
- Mercedes-Benz India Launches New Digital Solutions For Its Customers
- MG Hector Plus vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500: Price Comparison
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review