Tata Nexon Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Toyota Fortuner on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 27.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 29.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 29.84 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 33.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 6.95 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.45 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Nexon comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Nexon base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 0 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Toyota Fortuner
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Tata Harrier Vs Tata Nexon
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai Venue Vs Renault Triber
- Tata Altroz XE Petrol Vs Tata Altroz XE Petrol
- Tata Altroz Vs Tata Nexon
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente Vs Ford EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Nexon
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Hector Plus SUV Spotted Testing During Lockdown
- 2020 Ducati International DRE Events Announced
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: Price Expectation In India
- Nissan Considering 20,000 Job Cuts, Mainly In Europe And Developing Nations: Report
- Harley-Davidson FXDR Limited Edition Model Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?