Tata Tiago Vs Fiat Punto Pure comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Fiat Punto Pure
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Fiat Punto Pure on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 4.82 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 5.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 86 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Fiat Punto Pure comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Fiat Punto Pure
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India Retailed 2948 Units In The First Half Of 2020
- Indian Brands Still Dominate Safest Cars List
- Next-Gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabin Previewed; Gets Up To 4 Touchscreen Displays
- Tata Motors' Global Wholesales Decline By 64% In Q1, FY2021
- Honda Invests In China's CATL, To Jointly Develop EV Batteries
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review