Tata Tiago JTP Vs Hyundai Santro comparison
Compare Tata Tiago JTP and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago JTP Vs Hyundai Santro on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago JTP starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.98 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 5.85 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago JTP base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 30 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago JTP gets 110 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago JTP
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Honda 2Wheelers Sees 55 Per Cent YoY Decline; Retail Sales See Double-Digit Growth Over May
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: TVS Motor Posts 33 Per Cent Decline; Volumes Grow Three-Fold Compared To May
- Tesla Becomes Most Valuable Automaker In Latest Stock Rally
- All New Honda City Takes On Updated Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review