Toyota Fortuner Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Toyota Fortuner and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Fortuner Vs Hyundai Tucson on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 18.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.74 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 20.8 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 26.97 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 28.66 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 30.25 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Fortuner comes with a price tag of ₹ 34.43 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Toyota Fortuner base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Fortuner comes in 164 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Toyota Fortuner and Hyundai Tucson
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Fortuner
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai And Kia's Intelligent Manual Transmission or iMT Explained
- Mahindra Launches New 'The Mahindra Classics' Campaign To Commemorate Its Automotive Heritage
- Permissible Dimensions Of Various Categories Of Passenger And Goods Vehicles Changed
- 2020 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India For The First Time
- Top 5 Turbo Petrol SUVs In India Under Rs. 20 Lakh
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review