Toyota Vellfire Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 comparison
Compare Toyota Vellfire and Maruti Suzuki XL6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Vellfire Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 9.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Vellfire starts at ₹ 79.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl. The Toyota Vellfire base Hybrid returns 58 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Vellfire comes in 87 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Vellfire
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?