Toyota Yaris Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare Toyota Yaris and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Yaris Vs Renault Captur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 8.65 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Yaris base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Yaris gets 106 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Toyota Yaris
- Toyota Yaris Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Toyota Yaris Vs Toyota Etios
- Toyota Yaris Vs Renault Captur
- Renault Kwid Vs Toyota Yaris
- Tata Harrier Vs Honda City
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.7 GX MT 7-Seater Vs Toyota Innova Crysta 2.7 GX MT 7-Seater
- Toyota Yaris J (O) MT Vs Toyota Yaris J (O) MT
- Honda City Vs Toyota Yaris
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?