KTM 125 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI comparison
Compare KTM 125 Duke and Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 125 Duke Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 125 Duke starts at ₹ 1.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.01 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.03 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 125 Duke base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 125 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 125 Duke
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 2.83 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Ola Lays Off 1,400 Employees
- Coronavirus: The Road Ahead For The Commercial Vehicle Segment In India
- Coronavirus Lockdown 4.0: Maruti Suzuki Partners With HDFC Bank To Offer Finance Schemes
- FIA Approves New Rules For 2020, 2021 & 2022 Formula 1 Seasons
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?