Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Bajaj V15 comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI and Bajaj V15
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Bajaj V15 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj V15 starts at ₹ 66,739 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 96,180 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 99,200 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj V15 base engine returns 70 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj V15 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Furloughs 1,500 Workers At Tennessee Auto Plant Starting April 11
- Fiat Chrysler And Peugeot Speed Up Work To Close The Merger
- Tesla Expands Expands Production In China, Helping Reduce Trade War Impact
- MG Hector BS6 Diesel Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.88 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Swaraj Offers Standby Tractor To Help Its Customers
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review