Audi Q7 Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comparison
Compare Audi Q7 and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q7 Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 69.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 77.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 28.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 30.5 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q7 and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Related Comparison of Audi Q7
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's 'Jaw-Dropping' Second-Quarter Deliveries Send Shares Surging
- Car Sales June 2020: Kia Sells 7275 Units Signalling A Path Of Recovery
- Hyundai Creta Bookings Cross The 40,000 Mark
- Car Sales June 2020: Maruti Suzuki Alto Regains Top Spot; Hyundai Creta Bags Second Place
- Governemnt Plans To Begin Cashless Treatment Of Road Accident Victims
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review