BMW M8 Vs Lexus RC F comparison
Compare BMW M8 and Lexus RC F
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M8 Vs Lexus RC F on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus RC F starts at ₹ 2 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M8 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus RC F base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW M8 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus RC F gets 471 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M8 comes in 592 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M8
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Presents 100 Scooters To Women Officers Of UP Police
- Ford's Bronco SUV Bucking To Take On Fiat Chrysler's Jeep: Report
- Toyota Has Delisted Three Variants of the Yaris Sedan In India
- MG Motor India Opens Bookings For The Hector Plus
- BS6 Renault Kwid 1.0L RXL Variant Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.16 Lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review