BMW X3 Vs Hyundai Elantra comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Hyundai Elantra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Hyundai Elantra on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 58.8 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 56 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 58.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 17.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Elantra costs ₹ 18.7 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Elantra comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Hyundai Elantra base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Elantra comes in 150 bhp Petrol engine and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Engine Details Revealed; Launch Imminent
- Updated 2020 Kia Stinger Revealed In South Korea
- Audi Dealership Destroyed In The Beirut Explosion
- Skoda Enyaq iV Teased Ahead Of Reveal In September
- Ford Freestyle Flair Edition Launched In India; Prices Start Rs. 7.69 Lakh
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review