BMW X3 Vs Maserati Levante comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Maserati Levante
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Maserati Levante on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 58.8 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 56 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 58.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.42 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.53 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Levante comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.54 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Maserati Levante base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 7 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maserati Levante comes in 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Kodiaq TSI Petrol BS6 Launch Delayed; Will Come In Early 2021
- Toyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 34.98 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price Hiked By Rs. 1,050
- Evoke 6061 Electric Power Cruiser Promises 470 km Range
- KTM 250 Adventure Spied Testing In India
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review