BMW X4 Vs Maserati Levante comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Maserati Levante
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Maserati Levante on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.42 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.53 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the Maserati Levante Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.54 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 65.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Levante base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 7 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Levante gets 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Range Rover And Range Rover Sport Prices Announced
- Diesel Prices Marginally Reduced By Up To 10 Paise In Metros; Petrol Prices Left Untouched
- BS6 Benelli Imperiale 400 On Sale With Low EMI Scheme Of Rs. 4,999
- Bentley’s New Engineering Test Facility In UK Nears Completion
- MotoGP: Quartararo Wins Catalan GP; Takes Back Lead In Standings
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review