BMW X5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 84.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 74.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 54.94 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 59.85 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 54.94 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes with a price tag of ₹ 59.85 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes in 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Ford Ecosport Gets A More Affordable Automatic Variant
- 2021 Ford Bronco Unveiled In USA
- Sponsored: 10 Indian Movies Featuring Mahindra's Classic 4X4 SUVs
- 2020 Honda City vs Old City: Price Comparison In India
- Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Launched; Priced At Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review