BMW X5 Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Volvo XC90 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 82.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 72.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 80.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.31 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 408, 398 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?