BMW X6 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe and Mercedes-Benz GLC
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 95 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 52.75 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 57.75 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe starts at ₹ 62.7 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe costs ₹ 63.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 13 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 16 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLC comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is offered in 255 bhp Petrol engine and 241 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Motor India Launches New Hyundai Mobility Membership Services
- Yamaha Launches Online Sales In India Through New Website
- Honda Activa 6G Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 995
- Jason Momoa Directs Harley-Davidson's 'United We Will Ride' Video
- Honda Patents Reveal New Electric Motorcycle
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review