BMW X6 Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Tata Tiago on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 95 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X6 and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Elantra N Line Unveiled In The U.S.
- F1: Hamilton Beats Verstappen To Take Pole Position In Wet Styrian GP
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- 2021 Lexus LS Facelift Makes Global Debut
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Testing Again In India
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review