Honda City Vs Kia Seltos comparison
Compare Honda City and Kia Seltos
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Kia Seltos on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 12.39 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.29 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 10.34 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 119 bhp Petrol engine and 98 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Kia Seltos
The battle of the compact sedans was certain when a new generation of the benchmark car arrives. But the Honda City has lost its grip on the segment off late, so does the legacy car have enough to... Read More
This is a story about two brothers! One likes to play it cool, is smart and sophisticated and the other one is kind of loud, brazen and is a brat. We are of course, talking about the Hyundai Creta... Read More
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: New-Gen Mahindra Thar To Be Launched Post October
- Gemopai Announces 3 Years Service Warranty For Electric Scooters
- Navistar To Develop Self-Driving Trucks With TuSimple
- Nissan Magnite Subcompact SUV Concept Unveiled; India Launch In 2021
- Tesla Registrations In California Nearly Halve In Second Quarter: Report
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review