Honda City Vs Nissan Kicks comparison
Compare Honda City and Nissan Kicks
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Nissan Kicks on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 9.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 11.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.15 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Nissan Kicks
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?