Honda CR-V Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elantra comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Hyundai Creta and Hyundai Elantra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elantra on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 28.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 17.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Elantra costs ₹ 18.7 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Elantra comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.65 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 9.99 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Hyundai Elantra base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Hyundai Creta Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 17 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 21 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Elantra comes in 150 bhp Petrol engine and 113 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Hyundai Creta is offered in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Hyundai Creta and Hyundai Elantra
This is a story about two brothers! One likes to play it cool, is smart and sophisticated and the other one is kind of loud, brazen and is a brat. We are of course, talking about the Hyundai Creta... Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: New-Gen Mahindra Thar To Be Launched Post October
- Gemopai Announces 3 Years Service Warranty For Electric Scooters
- Navistar To Develop Self-Driving Trucks With TuSimple
- Nissan Magnite Subcompact SUV Concept Unveiled; India Launch In 2021
- Tesla Registrations In California Nearly Halve In Second Quarter: Report
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review