Hyundai Elantra Vs DC Avanti comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and DC Avanti
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs DC Avanti on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 17.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Elantra costs ₹ 18.7 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Elantra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the DC Avanti starts at ₹ 36.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The DC Avanti base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the DC Avanti comes in 250 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Thai Motor Show Underway In First Big Event Since Coronavirus Outbreak
- Hands free: Automakers Race To Next Level Of Not Quite Self-Driving Cars
- 2020 Hero XPulse 200 BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.11 Lakh
- 2020 Honda City: Variants Explained
- New-Gen Honda City: All You Need To Know
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review