Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda City comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda City on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 9.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 11.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 17.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Elantra costs ₹ 18.7 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Elantra comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Hyundai Elantra base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Elantra comes in 150 bhp Petrol engine and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Elantra and Honda City
The battle of the compact sedans was certain when a new generation of the benchmark car arrives. But the Honda City has lost its grip on the segment off late, so does the legacy car have enough to... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Auto Industry Could Take 4 Years To Get Back On The Growth Trajectory; New Investments Unviable: SIAM
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 22.3 Lakh
- Business Environment May Remain Challenging This Fiscal, Says TVS
- Car Sales June 2020: Passenger Vehicle Sales Slump By 49.59 Per Cent
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept Unveiled With A Massive V8 Engine
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review