ICML Extreme Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class comparison
Compare ICML Extreme and Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the ICML Extreme Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 6.3 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.26 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.1 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the ICML Extreme base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the ICML Extreme gets 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of ICML Extreme
- ICML Extreme LD DI Non AC BS 3 Vs ICML Extreme LD DI Non AC BS 3
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs ICML Extreme
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs ICML Extreme
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- ICML Extreme Vs Tata Sumo
- Renault Triber Vs ICML Extreme
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs ICML Extreme
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs ICML Extreme
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs ICML Extreme
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Sector Contends Its Cars Can Prevent Many More Crashes Than Insurance Study Says
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?