Jaguar F-Type Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso comparison
Compare Jaguar F-Type and Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar F-Type Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 95.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.42 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso starts at ₹ 4.2 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.2 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar F-Type base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar F-Type gets 3 Petrol 443, 296, 567 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari GTC4Lusso comes in 2 Petrol 681, 610 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Jaguar F-Type
- Jaguar F-Type Vs BMW Z4
- Jaguar F-Type 2.0 l Coupe Vs Jaguar F-Type 2.0 l Coupe
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Audi R8
- Jaguar F-Type Vs BMW i8
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ford Mustang
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Maserati Quattroporte
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?