Jeep Compass Vs MG Hector Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and MG Hector and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs MG Hector Vs Tata Safari Storme on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 24.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.75 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.08 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 11.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Tata Safari Storme Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Tata Safari Storme is offered in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and MG Hector and Tata Safari Storme
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Fernando Alonso Says That He May Return To The Indy 500 After F1 Stint
- Sergio Perez Has Signed A Preliminary Contract With The Haas F1 Team: Report
- Ex-Ferrari Boss Stefano Domenicali To Replace Chase Carey As New F1 CEO: Report
- Honda H'Ness Name Trademarked; Could Be For Honda 2Wheelers' Upcoming Premium Bike
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 To Be Discontinued
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested