Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.29 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 10.34 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets 89 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
This is a story about two brothers! One likes to play it cool, is smart and sophisticated and the other one is kind of loud, brazen and is a brat. We are of course, talking about the Hyundai Creta... Read More
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Files Patents For Road-Sensing Traction Control
- Ducati Multistrada V4 To Get 1,158 cc V4 Engine
- Ford Endeavour Sport vs Ford Endeavour: What's Different?
- Next-Generation Hyundai i20 Premium Hatchback Caught Testing In India Again
- Ford Applies For German COVID-19 Loan Guarantees: Report
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review