Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Kia Seltos and MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 9.87 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.73 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.29 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 10.34 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Kia Seltos Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 16 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 18 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Kia Seltos is offered in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Seltos and MG Hector and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Federal Judge Throws Out General Motors' Racketeering Lawsuit Against Fiat Chrysler
- Fisker Raises $50 Million Funding; Will Be Used For Development Of Ocean Electric SUV
- Tesla 'Very Close' To Level 5 Autonomous Driving Technology, Says Elon Musk
- Ford's Quarterly China Sales Rise For The First Time In Three Years
- MG Hector Plus vs MG Hector: What's Different
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review