Lexus LS Vs Porsche 911 comparison
Compare Lexus LS and Porsche 911
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LS Vs Porsche 911 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LS starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.94 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LS base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Porsche 911 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LS gets 354 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche 911 comes in 444 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus LS
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Japanese Automakers Post Double-Digit Sales Growth In China, In July
- BS6 Car Discounts: Offers of Up to Rs. 60,000 on Hyundai Santro, Grand i10, Aura And Elantra
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: All That Is New
- Apple TV+ To Telecast Adventure Bike Show 'Long Way Up' Featuring Ewan McGregor
- Piaggio India Announces Festive Offers For Aprilia And Vespa Scooter Range
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review