Lexus LS Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Lexus LS and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LS Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 16.45 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 17.71 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel top-end costs ₹ 19.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LS starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.94 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Lexus LS base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Corolla Altis gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus LS comes in 354 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus LS
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- New Honda Forza 750 Scooter Teased For Europe
- CFMoto 1250TR-G Unveiled At Chinese Auto Show
- Elon Musk Expected To Use Tesla 'Battery Day' To Argue For The End Of Combustion Engines
- Kush Maini Extends Lead In British F3 Championship With Win At Donington Park
- Tesla Planning To Launch A Full Self-Driving Subscription Service
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested