Lexus NX Vs Toyota Prius comparison
Compare Lexus NX and Toyota Prius
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus NX Vs Toyota Prius on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hybrid Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 45.09 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 54.78 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57.18 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Prius base Hybrid engine returns 26 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Prius gets 98 bhp Hybrid engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus NX
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Ekes Out Weakest First Quarter Profit In 9 Years As Pandemic Halves Car Sales
- Skoda Kodiaq TSI Petrol BS6 Launch Delayed; Will Come In Early 2021
- Toyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 34.98 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price Hiked By Rs. 1,050
- Evoke 6061 Electric Power Cruiser Promises 470 km Range
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review