Lexus RX Vs Porsche 718 Cayman comparison
Compare Lexus RX and Porsche 718 Cayman
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RX Vs Porsche 718 Cayman on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Cayman starts at ₹ 86 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.63 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.29 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Cayman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Cayman gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus RX
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Aprilia RS 660 Put Through Paces By MotoGP Racers At Misano
- Shell Launches Major Cost-Cutting Drive To Prepare For Energy Transition
- Indian Oil Corp Buys LNG Cargo For November Delivery: Report
- BS6 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Price Expectation
- Tata Altroz Diesel Prices Slashed By Rs. 40,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review