Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Xylo comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero Camper and Mahindra Xylo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Xylo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 9.17 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 7.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Xylo base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Xylo gets 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Camper comes in 62 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Camper 2WD PS BS4 Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper 2WD PS BS4
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Renault Triber Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mahindra Thar
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Remembering Gaurav Jani: Award-Winning Film-Maker & Adventure Rider
- Skoda Auto India Plans To Expand Its Network To Over 200 Touch Points By 2025
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Renault-Nissan Announce Plan To Deepen Cooperation To Ensure Group's Survival
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?