Mahindra Scorpio Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare Mahindra Scorpio and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Scorpio Vs Land Rover Range Rover on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 1.95 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.05 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 1.82 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Diesel top-end costs ₹ 3.93 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 12.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover gets 3 Petrol 503, 335, 557 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 335, 244 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 140 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Scorpio
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?