Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.3 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 8.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.99 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 8.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Honda City Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Venue E 1.2 Petrol Vs Hyundai Venue E 1.2 Petrol
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?