Mahindra Xylo Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Mahindra Xylo and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Xylo Vs Renault Triber on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 9.17 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 12 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl. The Mahindra Xylo base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Xylo comes in 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Xylo
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Hyundai Verna Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Xylo D2 Maxx BS4 Vs Mahindra Xylo D2 Maxx BS4
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Xylo Vs Tata Sumo
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Indian Motorcycle Files Trademarks For Two New Names
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Hyundai Motor Group To Get Electric Vehicle Batteries From LG Chem
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?