Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Tata Nano on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.3 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol returns 23 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Nano
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?