Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Eeco and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Renault Triber on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at ₹ 3.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.84 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco costs ₹ 4.64 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.06 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.22 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco gets 72 bhp Petrol engine and 72 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Oil Marketing Firm Eighty-Eight Oil Declares Force Majeure
- Iranian Fuel Reaches Venezuelan Stations As Prices Set To Rise
- Ford Announces Return Of The Mustang Mach 1 In 2021
- 2020 Kia Seltos SUV Comes With Added Features Confirms Leaked Document
- First Model Under Triumph-Bajaj Partnership To Launch In 2022; Expect No Delays
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?