Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Ignis and New Maruti Suzuki Swift and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.19 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ignis starts at ₹ 4.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ignis Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 82, 67 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Ignis is offered in 82 bhp Petrol engine.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Ignis and New Maruti Suzuki Swift and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Sigma Petrol Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis Sigma Petrol
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Nissan Kicks
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Piaggio Donates Over 11,000 Ration Kits To Auto Driver Families Affected By COVID-19
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?