Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 34.38 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 32.33 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 starts at ₹ 77.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 77.85 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 comes in 375 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Mercedes-AMG CLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs BMW M3
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs BMW M4
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?