Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Porsche 911 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and Porsche 911
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Porsche 911 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.48 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 577, 469 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?