Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs BMW X6 M comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and BMW X6 M
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs BMW X6 M on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.1 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 M base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 M gets 573 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Kia Carnival Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Toyota Vellfire Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?