Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Kia Carnival comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Kia Carnival
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Kia Carnival on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.1 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Kia Carnival starts at ₹ 24.95 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 33.95 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Kia Carnival base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz V-Class gets 160 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Kia Carnival comes in 197 bhp Diesel engine.
Jan 20, 2020 06:00 PM
The Kia Carnival is big, stylish and very comfortable. It's also Kia Motors India's new flagship offering in the country and we've sampled the all-new offering in Hyderabad that promises to be a... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Kia Carnival Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Toyota Vellfire Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Government releases BS6 Emission Norms For Quadricycles
- Next-Generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class Officially Teased
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?