Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz V-Class and Maruti Suzuki XL6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki XL6 starts at ₹ 9.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz V-Class starts at ₹ 68.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.1 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz V-Class base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 gets 103 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz V-Class comes in 160 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Jeep Compass
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Kia Carnival Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Toyota Vellfire Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Mercedes-Benz V-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan And Renault Shelve Merger Plans To Repair Their Alliance: Report
- Government releases BS6 Emission Norms For Quadricycles
- Next-Generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class Officially Teased
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?