MG Hector Vs Tata Nexon EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare MG Hector and Tata Nexon EV and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Tata Nexon EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.91 Lakh for range topping Electric model Lastly, the Electric Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV Electric basic model, on the other hand, gives 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine. Lastly, the Tata Nexon EV is offered in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Motor India Launches New Hyundai Mobility Membership Services
- Yamaha Launches Online Sales In India Through New Website
- Honda Activa 6G Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 995
- Jason Momoa Directs Harley-Davidson's 'United We Will Ride' Video
- Honda Patents Reveal New Electric Motorcycle
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review